Our current range of scaffold courses are based on SANS 10085 (2004) & unit standards from SAQA and include:
- Scaffold Erectors Training
- Module 1 (Technical)
- Module 2 (Team Leader)
- Assistant to the scaffold erector
- Basic Scaffold Inspection – 2 day course (theory and practical)
- Scaffold Safety, Control and Inspection (SSCI) – 3 day course that focuses on design and load calculations in special scaffolding applications (theory and practical).
- Scaffold End User Training – 1 day course that focuses on safe work practices whilst working at heights including use of safety harnesses and other best practices. The course includes safe work procedures during an emergency situation i.e. a person hanging from his safety harness.
- We also provide in-house insulation training.